Naoma Welk is a business writer with experience in creating internal and external communications, by-lined articles, press releases, brochures and consumer marketing materials. She is experienced in an array of industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, telecommunications, retail and publishing. She has published a regional magazine and written three books.
- Naoma interviews subject matter experts to create newsworthy, informative stories and articles for a variety of internal and external publications.
- She contributes content to annual reports and writes Executive Summaries for Annual Reports.
- Naoma Welk writes press releases and submits them for publication.
- She creates brochures and marketing materials that deliver key messages to the clients’ target audiences.
- She ghostwrites for senior executives
- Naoma published a quarterly magazine, which included sourcing advertising, design and layout, print and distribution.
- Naoma has written three books, two of which were published by Arcadia and one by Behr. The Arcadia books are available at Barnes & Noble and through Amazon.com.
- From Hetty Green to Cornelius Vanderbilt to Sir John Templeton, Naoma has profiled several notable economists and industrialists for a financial newsletter.
- Naoma Welk takes projects from concept to delivery.
email@example.com • 973.762.6243